We may all have doubts about something on a fishing trip, but we can get clear answers
fisherman you are obliged to give the fish you catch the best treatment. You
must show consideration for the other fishermen, and you must leave the fish
place in such a condition that no one can see that you have been there.
know that", most fishermen will
respond. "It's something you can say yourself."
simple as that is it, but still we can all be in doubt about something and then
it is helpful to know the rules that are made for anglers:
Fish are living beings and should be treated with
- Fish must not be stored in nets in the lake.
- Fish to be taken, must be killed quickly by
stroke and bleeding. Caught fish may not be released if they have been
damaged or it is estimated that the fish will not survive.
- Only one hook per rod.
- Large hook fishing and fishing with fork, nets
and spears is prohibited and results in expulsion.
- Do not use live or dead bait fish and parts of
- Make sure you understand the rules at the lake.
- Only catch fish for private use.
- Show respect for others at the lake.
- Don’t fish close to others. Think of others when
you through out your line.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash and droppings must
- Shrubs and trees may not be cut down by the lake.
- Do not throw cigarette butts in the water - the
fish eat them!
- Clean up after yourself and use the trash bins.
- Please clean your fish at the cleaning table.
Never clean fish at the lake, as decease can spread and pollution can
- Discarded fishing line and hooks must not be
dumped by the lake. It is a danger to birds and animals.
- Use the designated parking spaces